Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 18:02:59 UTC

[1.x] itest-contribution-jee issue

Hi,

I'm seeing build failures in itest-contribution-jee in the latest 1.x code:

1) itest-contribution-jee depends on itest-contribution-jee-samples which is
not in build
2) I added the contribution-jee-samples module into the build locally, then
I ran into TUSCANY-3004
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3004).

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: [1.x] itest-contribution-jee issue

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing build failures in itest-contribution-jee in the latest 1.x code:
>
> 1) itest-contribution-jee depends on itest-contribution-jee-samples which is
> not in build
> 2) I added the contribution-jee-samples module into the build locally, then
> I ran into TUSCANY-3004
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3004).
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Hi Raymond

y, there's a fix that I'm told should be in the openEJB snapshot. We
may have to run with the test disabled until we can make this work but
I haven't got round to looking at it. I'm making some changes in this
area at the moment but of course I have a local fix so it works for
me. The discussion is here
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2935) and it looks like
Kevan made a fix but we didn't go back in and update the poms, try it
and close the JIRA.

Regards

Simon