Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by cwhistler <ch...@sungard.com> on 2011/07/15 19:25:10 UTC

CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters

So I have XML schemas from a client, and I have compiled them with XMLBeans
2.2.0 into java objects.  now I want to use those objects as input and
response parameters for some CXF generated web services.  I have tried CXF
versions 2.2.7 and 2.4.0.

I am deploying this in Weblogic 10.3.3 using Spring configuration.

So in my Java class I have tried using the generated document interface, the
implemenation class and the type class but none of these make any
difference.  My interface is setup as:

@WebService(name = "NasuProcessor", targetNamespace = "http://www.test.com")
@SOAPBinding(style=Style.DOCUMENT, use=Use.LITERAL,
parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
public interface NasuProcessor {
	@WebMethod
	public MmmfResponseImpl wsProcess(@WebParam(name = "nasu") MmmfAccountImpl
nasuInput);

}

Most of the details that I can find simply state that I have to add the
XmlBeansDataBinding to my service configuration:
    <jaxws:endpoint id="NasuProcessorBasicAuth"
        implementor="#nasuProcessor"
        address="/NasuProcessorBasicAuth">
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding" />
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
        <jaxws:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="securityInterceptor"/>
        </jaxws:inInterceptors>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

so I've tried this but I continue to receive the following exceptions.  it
just seems that the dataBinding is not being used.

Jul 15, 2011 12:03:20 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://www.test.com}NasuProcessorImplService from
class com.test.processors.nasu.NasuProcessor
Jul 15, 2011 12:03:20 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /NasuProcessorBasicAuth

Caused By: java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 7 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo is an interface, and
JAXB can't handle interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo
		at public noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo[]
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl.getAddressInfoArray()
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo
		at public noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo[]
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl.getAddressInfoArray()
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl does not have a no-arg
default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase does not have a no-arg default
constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase
		at public org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getEnumValue()
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate does not have a no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate
		at public org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getGDateValue()
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at comtest.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcessResponse._return
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcessResponse

	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.createJAXBContext(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:151)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.postProcess(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:94)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:265)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:363)
	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Can someone help?

Re: CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

>From the log, it looks like the deploy from the CXF side worked fine.

> Jul 27, 2011 2:04:16 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
> INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /TradeProcessorBasicAuth

What it looks like is happening is that WebLogic's classpath scanning  is
kicking in and deploying everything that has an @WebService annotation as a
webservice.    I'm not familiar enough with WebLogic to really help figure out
how to deal with that issue.

You may be able to remove the @WebService annotation from the impl and then
add a bunch more attributes to the jaxws:endpoint cxf config (targetNamespace,
endpointName, serviceName, etc....), but I'm not really sure on that.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters

Posted by cwhistler <ch...@sungard.com>.
[...]

com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.createJAXBContext(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:164)
[...]

		at com.sungard.aa.ta.citioli.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcessResponse

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:55:44 AM cwhistler wrote:
> I put the app in an ear and preferred the org.apache.cxf package to ensure i
> am using cxf.  Still I can't get it to start up

Well, now it's using CXF, but it's set to use the JAXBDataBinding, not
XMLBeans:

> ing.java:502) at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:322)
> ... 68 more

Thus, the configuration is either wrong or not being picked up properly to
configure it to use XMLBeans.   The easiest may be to just add:

@DataBinding(org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding.class)

to the interface and/or implementation bean.

Dan

> [...]
> ava:41) at
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:40
> 9) at
> weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.activate(EarDeployment.java:58)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStat
> eChecker.java:161) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContai
> nerInvoker.java:79) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activate(BasicDeployme
> nt.java:184) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activateFromServerLife
> cycle(BasicDeployment.java:361) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doActivate(Deploymen
> tAdapter.java:51) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.activate(DeploymentAda
> pter.java:200) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransit
> ion.java:30) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(Con
> figuredDeployments.java:240) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(Configure
> dDeployments.java:169) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredD
> eployments.java:123) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(Deploymen
> tServerService.java:180) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(Deployment
> ServerService.java:96) at
> weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64) at
> weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
> 	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:331)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:234)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:477)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48
> ) at
> .java:37) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1544) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1485) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417) ... 49 more
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:339)

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters

Posted by cwhistler <ch...@sungard.com>.
[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
[...]
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1544)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1485)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417)
	... 49 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:339)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromClass(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:429)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Well, you aren't using CXF:

at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:265)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:363)

those are from the Sun reference implementation, not CXF.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog