Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2017/09/30 08:05:23 UTC

Re: kylin encode

As resume:

yyyy-MM-dd / *yyyyMMdd* / yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss

Check this JIRAS:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1101
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1441
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1427

Re:Re: Re: kylin encode

Posted by 崔苗 <cu...@danale.com>.
the timestamp in kafka table can be recognized and automatically be changed into date format,but the timestamp in hive can't be used?
在 2017-09-30 16:24:43,"Alberto Ramón" <a....@gmail.com> 写道:

Re: Re: kylin encode

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Re:Re: kylin encode