Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "Battula, Brahma Reddy" <bb...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/05 11:52:14 UTC

Newbie query whie building the hadoop package.

Hi All,

Getting the following error when I run “./gradlew hadoop-pkg-ind”

* Where:
Build file '/code/OS/bigtop/build.gradle' line: 26

* What went wrong:
Plugin [id: 'de.undercouch.download', version: '4.1.2'] was not found in any of the following sources:

- Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)
- Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'de.undercouch.download:de.undercouch.download.gradle.plugin:4.1.2')
  Searched in the following repositories:
    Gradle Central Plugin Repository

I am on running on mac.

Re: Newbie query whie building the hadoop package.