Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2017/10/01 21:23:43 UTC

[PPMC] Please sign off our report for October!

Dear PPMC members!

Please read our report, and if you agree, put your X there! Thanks!
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2017

 Daniel Dekany

Re: [PPMC] Please sign off our report for October!

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Signed!
Looks good, thank you.

Jacopo

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear PPMC members!
>
> Please read our report, and if you agree, put your X there! Thanks!
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2017

>  Daniel Dekany

Re: [PPMC] Please sign off our report for October!

Posted by de...@dejc.com.
Done. Looks good, simple report this time.

Looks like still needs signing by:
- Jean-Frederic Clere
- Ralph Goers
- Sergio Fernández