Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/04 01:50:54 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Trinidad Skinning FAQ" by JWaldman

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JWaldman:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_Skinning_FAQ

  === What is a skinner? ===
  A skinner is someone in charge of writing the skin itself, that is the CSS file.
+
+ === I can't get my skin to show up ===
+ You need to add tr:document tag to your page. This causes the skinning framework to kick off.

  === Where do I define my custom skin? ===