Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 22:34:59 UTC

[dev] [Event] Libcloud Design Day at Rackspace San Francisco office on Tuesday, 11th of June, 2013

Hey everyone,

We will be hosting Libcloud design day and meetup at the Rackspace San
Francisco office on Tuesday, 11th of June, 2013, starting at 6:00 PM.

Topics we plan to cover include:

   - Provider discovery / registry - make Libcloud easier to use with
   multiple providers
   - Make Libcloud easier to use with providers which support multiple
   locations / datacenters
   - Provider capabilities discovery - a way to discover which methods are
   supported by each provider
   - Async support in the core

Anyone who is either using Libcloud, interested in using it or interested
in the Libcloud development and improving the library is more than welcome
to join us. We plan to have multiple committers on site, including me, Paul
Querna and Jed Smith.

If you plan to attend, please register at
https://lcdesignday.eventbrite.com/ so we know how many people to expect.

- Tomaz