Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Galder Zamarreno <ga...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 12:32:10 UTC

maven site and maven multiproject acting differently

Hi all,

I am having some problems running a preGoal for cactus:report. I have
got a top level project and then different components underneath. I
have defined at the very top level a preGoal for cactus:report so that
cactus tests are executed when i execute the site goal for each
component.

When i execute each component's site goal independently, this preGoal
is executed correctly. However, when i execute the multiproject goal
(which is supposed to execute each project's site goal), cactus's
preGoal is not executed.

Any idea why this is happening?

Fwd: maven site and maven multiproject acting differently