Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Danielle <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 17:34:29 UTC

Agila installation on Linux problems

We're running problems when we try to setup the database with a mysql
database. We included the mysql connector on the lib folder, created
databasef or Agila , edited the xml to include it as a dependency and edited
the hibernate xml file. After that we build the project but when we are
trying to do maven db:create it gives an error that the
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be found.

Could someone help me on that?

Thanks.

Re: Agila installation on Linux problems

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Mmmh, I'm not sure it comes from Linux, my computer is running Linux.
And I'm also usually developing with Agila with MySQL. Check your JDBC
driver jar to make sure it's correct and properly includes the
required class. Also check the ant task to be sure all jars are
included in the classpath (as it should).

Cheers,

Matthieu.

Posted by Aneesh <av...@jwalintech.com>.
Hi,
This seems like a more generic error, for dependency of mysql connector jar.
Please make sure that you dont have any other(older version) mysql jar files
in your class path. mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar is the jar which
I had used for compiling the agila, in my local machine.

Regards
avaneesh