Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erdem Eser Ekinci <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 14:30:25 UTC

Eclipse Plugin Maven Integration...

I've posted but nobody answered for the problem. I will try to
redefine the problem more clearly;

There is an eclipse plug-in project which is dependent on other simple
projects.
At compile time, there is no problem but at run-time, plug-in project
can not find the classes which are positioned in maven dependencies.

--
Erdem Eser EKİNCİ

Re: Eclipse Plugin Maven Integration...

Posted by Erdem Eser Ekinci <er...@gmail.com>.
Yes, You understood me correctly. We are trying to
 solve with your direction. When we overcome the exception, I will
post the result...

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,