Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by axdz <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 03:38:35 UTC

Selector multiple field in header

Hi all,

I have a problem with selector activemq

I have a queue with name A . I sent to this queue with some messages.All
these message have field a1,a2,a3 in their header.

I found solution for selector with one field as
from("activemq:A?selector=a1='valuea1'").to("endpoint")
.
Now,I want to select with multiple field as a1='value1' and a2='value2'.

Plsease give me some advice.

Re: Selector multiple field in header

Posted by fabryprog <fa...@bizmate.it>.
This is a developer forum. You must ask into this forum:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Users-f465428.html