Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net> on 2013/12/04 11:59:16 UTC

Referencing CSS resources

Hi,

I would like to include all Bootstrap 3 resources via resources
references. I managed to in include all CSS files by extending
CssResourceReference and specifying a list of dependencies
(getDependencies()).

But how can I include the fonts provided by Bootstrap? The fonts are
referenced directly in the CSS files via

src: url('../fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix')
format('embedded-opentype'),

How can I reference these fonts?

Bye,

Oliver

Re: Referencing CSS resources

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Now it works as I expected. ;-)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <ma...@swe-blog.net>wrote:

> Now I got it. The name in addCssBundle(...) can be any string and can be
> used to 'hide' the internal name. Since the fonts paths are calcuated
> relative to the CSS file my browser will calculate and wrong path.
>
> Thank you very much! Without you I wouldn't have been able to figure this
> out.

Welcome!

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
right.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Oliver,

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Oliver,

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
Hi,

it is there. The CSS as bundle is referenced via

http://localhost:8080/bs3test/wicket/resource/com.profitbricks.wicket.bootstrap.resources.example.bundle.Bootstrap3Reference/dist/css/bootstrap-theme-ver-1386155341000.css

But the fonts via

http://localhost:8080/bs3test/wicket/resource/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.