Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Laszlo Czegledi <cz...@freemail.hu> on 2006/05/20 09:08:22 UTC

[Axis2][1.0] SimpleJMSListener in web applicaton

Hi,

Besides receiving incoming messages through AxisServlet, I would like to
get messages from permanent JMS queues in my web application.
I uncommented and configured the jms transportReceiver section in
axis2.xml. It seems that the listener is added to the transportsIn map
in AxisConfiguration, but it is not started.
Questions:
Should I start the SimpleJMListener somehow, or it can only be used for
receiving responses from temporary destinations, when the sender starts
the listener?
Do you recommend SimpleJMSListener in production environment or should
we use MessageDrivenBeans that initialize the Axis2 engine for each
message received?

Thanks,
Laszlo