Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by kristian meier <kr...@jentro.com> on 2003/02/05 17:10:13 UTC

deadlock in Fortress

Hi,

 last friday I got fortress to work, unfortunatly I didn't update the
complete excalibur-cvs.
now I did so - I get everything compiled and the test with fortress go
through.

but in my project the test of where I use Fortress, I get an deadlock in
the dispose()-method.
before updating the cvs it did work.

any ideas where I can dig into the problem ?

thanx for some hints.
Kristian

 Jentro AG
 Kristian Meier, Developer
 Peter-Henlein-Strasse 28, 85540 Haar/Munich, Germany
 Tel. +49 89 462 385 0     mailto:   Kristian.Meier@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 462 385 29    internet: http://www.jentro.com
  { smart networks - connect your world }

Re: deadlock in Fortress