Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Helmut Tessarek <te...@evermeet.cx> on 2013/05/21 22:45:58 UTC

https://modules.apache.org/ down

Hello,

The modules web site has been down for about a week now.

I seriously doubt that the following message is accurate:

Maintenance in progress

This system is currently down for maintenance. More details may be available
from the ASF Public Network Status page.

Cheers,
  Helmut

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek
lookup http://sks.pkqs.net for KeyID 0xC11F128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/

Re: https://modules.apache.org/ down

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.
On 05/21/2013 10:45 PM, Helmut Tessarek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The modules web site has been down for about a week now.
>
> I seriously doubt that the following message is accurate:
>
> Maintenance in progress
>
> This system is currently down for maintenance. More details may be available
> from the ASF Public Network Status page.
>
> Cheers,
>   Helmut

Sorry for the delay, the site should be back up now. The system _was_
down for maintenance, we just...well erm, forgot to bring it back up
again :s.

With regards,
Daniel.