Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Vries, Michiel de" <Mi...@nl.compuware.com> on 2000/11/15 11:16:06 UTC

Namespaces removal

Hello everyone,

I have a question: if I have a XML message including elements with the same
name, which are distinguished by 2 different namespace declarations. Is it
possible with Xalan to:

-rename the elements, e.g. by prefixing the namespace.
-get rid of the namespace declarations in the output XML document.

The reason for this is to get the XML into an environment which does not
support XML namespaces, but does support XSLT.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Groeten/Regards,

Michiel.
---
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you - Kurt
Cobain