Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/08 07:57:51 UTC

Re: [jchevm+classlibadapter] Running classlib tests

On 7 June 2006 at 13:32, "Weldon Washburn" <we...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Indeed impressive! And a big thank you for doing this.

I didn't really do much.  You, Ivan and Archie had already done the
real work.  I just hacked a few small methods and wrote a small "java"
wrapper to get the tests to run.

> I also want to thank Ivan Volosyuk for his mods to areas like
> VMStackWalker, ClassLoader, StackTraceElement, etc.  It is an
> important contribution.

Agreed!  The test failure reports would be pretty meaningless without
this!

> I look forward to your next email on classlibadapter.

Want to try adding support for -Xbootclasspath/a to the wrapper to get a
few more tests running.  Then I'll jira the bits I've been using and
post some test results.

After that I might take a look at producing some ant/make scripts for
building the classlibadapter.

Regards,
 Mark.