Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/24 20:59:50 UTC

Apache Lenya and Jetspeed

  Hi,
  How can I plug Apache lenya into Jetspeed? Thanks

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com
paksegu@NoqturnalMediaSystems.com

http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/Serenade/
https://serenade.dev.java.net/

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Apache Lenya and Jetspeed

Posted by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Okay Thanks David

David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
On Apr 24, 2007, at 8:59 PM, paksegu wrote:

> Hi,
> How can I plug Apache lenya into Jetspeed? Thanks

There is no Lenya support in Jetspeed today, nor do I think that
Lenya supports portlets, although you might want to look into the
portal support built into Cocoon and see if there is a way to
integrate from there
Before I make a recommendation, I'd like to spend some time working
with Lenya first and then I can come back to you on this
It does look like a very nice open source content management system

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.