Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Никита Терлыч <te...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/06 12:22:29 UTC

Add highlighting

Hello!

I am working on the notebook for a specific database and I decided to use
*Apache Zeppelin* as a base, so I created the interpreter for it and ran it
with a binary package.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to add *highlighting *for my database
command "language". I found a bit of information on how to add new
highlighting style in this documentation page: https://zeppelin.apache
.org/docs/latest/development/writing_zeppelin_interpreter.html#language.
Unfortunately for me, that piece of documentation shows how to add
*highlighting
*via building *Apache Zeppelin*, and what I want to do is to modify the
binary package only (without building Zeppelin).

Could you please tell me if there exists a method to add *highlighting *for
a new language without the need to build Apache Zeppelin?

I run Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 on Windows 10.

Sincerely yours,
Nikita Terlych