Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Manuel Simoni <ms...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 23:58:15 UTC

Config.hh not found in buffer/Buffer.hh

Hi,

I've installed Avro C++ 1.7.1 under /usr/local/include/avro.

When I `#include <avro/buffer/Buffer.hh>` in my project, I get the
error "Config.hh: No such file or directory"

I've solved this by manually adding `-I/usr/local/include/avro` to the
CC flags and just wanted to let you know.

Manuel

Re: Config.hh not found in buffer/Buffer.hh

Posted by Jan van der Lugt <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manuel,

I also had this issue. If you check out the latest release from svn, does
that give you the same error? It should be fixed there.

- Jan