Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by fp...@apache.org on 2021/07/27 21:01:19 UTC

[javamail] - Branch version

Hi,

Today we have 4 directories in the geronimo-javamail repository and I
would like to propose to use tags rather than directory to manage 1.x
version.

We would have the latest current version on root (1.6) and 1.3.1, 1.4,
1.5 on a dedicated branch.

It will also help us for the release process.

Toughts?

https://github.com/apache/geronimo-javamail
<https://github.com/apache/geronimo-javamail>

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [javamail] - Branch version

Posted by fp...@apache.org.
Ok, I created a version on Jira to follow the issues we wan't to include
to the next release :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GERONIMO/versions/12350433

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [javamail] - Branch version

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
I think, we shouldn't miss

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.
Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied Sciences
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn
phone: +49 7131 504 6791 (zur Zeit nicht via Telefon erreichbar)
mail: richard.zowalla@hs-heilbronn.de
web: https://www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de/

Re: [javamail] - Branch version

Posted by fp...@apache.org.