Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2008/01/08 08:26:23 UTC

Maven plugin testing

Hi all,

I am developing a plugin that copies some dependencies to a directory. I'm
doing this because I need to setup a server by copying some JARs to a
deployment directory.

I am having lots of problems understanding the different plugin testing
methods described on the page :
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/plugin-testing.html
Are there any definitions for the different types of tests ?

Basically all I need to do is to launch my plugin so that I can validate the
code I'm developing, and make sure everything is correct, preferably using a
test pom.

  Serge Huber.