Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@qosina.com> on 1996/07/17 20:40:38 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Invalid command ProxyRequests" on Linux (fwd)

Anyone have any suggestions for this?

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --