Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/04/10 17:28:06 UTC

Move the 'stable' pointer for HBase in dist.apache.org to 1.3.0 ?

Shall we move the 'stable' pointer for HBase in dist.apache.org to release
1.3.0 ?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)

Re: Move the 'stable' pointer for HBase in dist.apache.org to 1.3.0 ?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Given the number of outstanding fixes coming in on 1.3.1, I'd rather wait
for it as well.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I brought up 1.3.1 because of HBASE-17886 which is marked as a blocker.

FYI

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I also would prefer to wait until 1.3.1 is released.

Michael Antonov

Re: Move the 'stable' pointer for HBase in dist.apache.org to 1.3.0 ?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Okay, so rephrasing.