Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/15 15:59:05 UTC

How to add new build-plan in the TeamCity?

Hi Igniters!

I am working on new test module in the Ignite project [1].

I need check than it will work in the TeamCity [2].

I have no permissions to create new configuration.

How to add new build-plan in the TeamCity according to test-suite within
new module?

[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: How to add new build-plan in the TeamCity?

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Any advices?

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Aleksey!

I'd like to add a new build configuration to the exist project "ignite-2.0".

I'm talking about a module which is contained only in my PR [1] at current
time.

Path to the module: "ignite/modules/compatibility"
Path to a test-suite:
"/java/org/apache/ignite/compatibility/testsuites/IgniteCompatibilityBasicTestSuite.java"

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2425

Posted by Aleksey Chetaev <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,