Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sean Alphonse <sa...@shaw.ca> on 2002/02/03 06:07:52 UTC

Apache, Tomcat 4 and Webapp Module

        Hello.
                I have installed apache-1.3.20-16 and tomcat4-4.0.2-b2.1 with
mod_webapp-1.0.2-1 on Linux/Red Hat 7.2. Everything is installed properly and
the httpd.conf file is configured properly. I am able to set up a
test jsp page and it works under the following directory
/var/tomcat4/webapps/jsp. When I  try the same test jsp page under the
directory of /var/www/html I don't the desired jsp results. What am I doing
wrong?

Thank-you for your time.

Sean Alphonse.