Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2018/08/06 08:27:19 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Switch from JSR-305 annotations to Jetbrains Annotations for all Sling Models

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Konrad Windszus, Carsten Ziegeler, Stefan Seifert

there was a lot of further discussion in the voting thread, but no votes against and a lot of the discussion was about further topics e.g. the usage of javax.annotation.PostConstruct, deployment, and tooling. so at least for the replacement of the JSR-305 annotations the road is clear in my pov and we can continue as described in SLING-7798.

as a first step i will update the parent pom and make a release for it so we can depend on it for the further releases.

stefan