Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/16 12:08:29 UTC

Hi all,
Are there any known problems /anything new to usign <span key="..."> in
4.1 ?

For me it doesn't seem to work - eventhough I have a properties file for
my component, the messages are empty -

This is strange since normally if not found, tapestry would print the
uppercase message key - very strange,

Cheers,
Ron

Re: Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
Sorry - my mistake, everything's fine...