Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Mary H. Maslowski" <ma...@attbi.com> on 2002/03/30 18:59:12 UTC

XML4J conversion

Hi,
have a couple questions regarding a conversion project I have to do now.
I currently have software originally built with IBM XML4J 2.0.15 and want to
move to either Xerces 1.4.4 or 2.0.1

Got a couple potential problems from the original developer's code.
They chose to use:
the IBM extention TXxxx classes
the DTD class, from the TXDocument extentions
the XPointer extentions

Any hints, above the info from the FAQ would be appreciated. Another gotcha

I would like to start my conversion using 2.0.1, and I understand from the
README that 2.0.1 is production-ready, which is what I need. Does everyone
feel comfortable with "production ready"?

thanks
Chuck Maslowski
CBOE
maslowski5 -at- attbi.com