Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/21 13:44:51 UTC

OWB-503 --> is it possible to push a new snapshot?

Hey guys,

David did a couple of changes (OWB-503) to remove unnecessary static maps.
He also made some changes on OEJB side but the available snapshot is
actually based on an old snapshot.

Could you please generate and publish a new snapshot so that OEJB can build?

Thanks in advance.
Jean-Louis

Re: OWB-503 --> is it possible to push a new snapshot?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Cool!
Thx Mark.

Jean-Louis