Posted to user@ode.apache.org by shepy <vl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/02 09:19:01 UTC

Re: Correlation in foreach

And this is exactly what I did. I have added a property to my message which,
in first assign activity, I set to $Counter value. Then i correlate on this
property. This didn't help. When i start with clean ODE database then it
works, but only the first time process is executed. Every subsequent
invocation results with "duplicate key value violates unique constraint
bpel_selectors_correlation_key_key". I have noticed that ODE tries to insert
empty value as CORRELATION_KEY (BPEL_SELECTORS table). Something like "240~"
where it should insert "240~myCorrelationId".