Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Robert L. Brueckmann" <rb...@teamdiscus.com> on 2000/08/30 22:50:27 UTC

jk_post_config NULL

Can someone please explain how to stop from getting this error when I start apache using the apachectl start command:

jk_post_config NULL
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd started

I have tried everything and I cannot get Tomcat 3.2 to work in conjunction with Apache without commenting out my php and perl modules in the httpd.conf.  If I comment my perl and php modules in my httpd.conf file I still get the error above but I can access http://localhost/examples instead of having to type http://localhost:8080/examples and the jsp and servlet examples work...but once I try to get perl, php and mod_jk to work together in my httpd.conf, I get the above error, Apache won't really start even though it says is has and I'm without an intranet.  Has anyone had any problem like this?  I'm running Redhat 6.0 with Apache 1.3.11 and Tomcat 3.2 Beta 2

Any help is greatly appreciated!

----
Robert L. Brueckmann
Webmaster
Decision Systems Corporate Solutions (DiSCuS)
7400 York Road, Suite 405
Towson, MD 21204
ph: 410-337-5444
fax: 410-337-5585

Re: jk_post_config NULL

Posted by "Robert L. Brueckmann" <rb...@teamdiscus.com>.
One thing I wanted to add...in my mod_jk.log file I also have this...so maybe this will help someone who can hopefully help me:

[jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 111
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1

Any help is appreciated...thanks in advance!
----

Re: jk_post_config NULL

Posted by Andrea Colzi <ac...@ablia.com>.
At 09.51 31/08/2000 +1100, "Paul Sorenson" wrote:
>Someone posted this patch to the list the other day.  It worked for me.

I found this message but I lost the attach mod_jk.patch1. Can someone post
it again???

Thanks
Andrea

Re: jk_post_config NULL