Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/07 23:45:10 UTC

What's the status of AspectJ files in branch-1?

Hi folks,

I'm patching changes to StatisticsCollector in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4227 .

A simple grep shows StatisticsCollector is also referenced in
src/test/system/aop/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/StatisticsCollectorAspect.aj
src/test/system/aop/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTrackerAspect.aj

How can I check whether my changes cause any issues or not in the AspectJ?
(tests?)

Thanks
Ravi.

Re: What's the status of AspectJ files in branch-1?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Looks like you are missing hadoop configs somehow, because the
error is an indication that Herriot can't populate remote nodes with
configuration files.

Cos

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cos!