Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org> on 2012/05/04 17:37:23 UTC

UOF (was Re: Hi everyone I am OOo old friend , My name is robertzhou)

Hello everyone;

A warm welcome to everyone from China; its great to know that while I
sleep, someone in another timezone will be making good use of
OpenOffice. ;)

I dont know much about UOF but we still have remnants of a homepage
for that project:

http://www.openoffice.org/uof/

It is probably easier to just get started on the wiki though!

Have fun!

Pedro.

Re: UOF (was Re: Hi everyone I am OOo old friend , My name is robertzhou)

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Peter Junge wrote:
> On 5/4/2012 11:37 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> Hello everyone;
>>
>> A warm welcome to everyone from China; its great to know that while I
>> sleep, someone in another timezone will be making good use of
>> OpenOffice. ;)
>>
>> I dont know much about UOF but we still have remnants of a homepage
>> for that project:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/uof/
>
> The most important thing to get started would be getting the UOF spec
> translated into English.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

Let's imagine that we can get the UOF automagically translated... Okay, let's not imagine that. Peter, how should we proceed? By contacting Dr Li? I can volunteer to work with that. But what else would need to be done?

Louis

Re: UOF (was Re: Hi everyone I am OOo old friend , My name is robertzhou)

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.