Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/04 05:16:30 UTC

Re: How to build genesis until assembly plugin beta-4 is released

Does the beta-4 work correctly now ? What is the expected behavior in
building geneisis with beta-4?
What does "source archives are being built twice" mean? While building the
genesis on my machine, I did not see any odd thing (Maybe I missed
something)
Ivan

--
Ivan