Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by catshout <ge...@web.de> on 2015/09/09 07:42:31 UTC

Camel JSM Bridge (Route) from ActiveMQ to SAP PI 7.4?

Dear all,

I was trying to connect from SAP PI 7.4 to ActiveMQ but due to some JDK
mismatches and other errors it is still not successful. I've opened a post
here so far  http://scn.sap.com/message/16217536#16217536
<http://scn.sap.com/message/16217536#16217536>

But what's about the other way 'round. SAP PI does provide JMS queues as
well. Did anyone create a successful JMS connect FROM ActiveMQ to SAP PI JMS
queues? In my mind it should be possible similar to a WMQ JMS bridge?

Any hints are highly appreciated.

Best regards
- Gerald