Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2019/05/24 05:11:33 UTC

OM API descriptions

What  would  be  the  best  description  for these  files.   If  I was
to explain them  in a technical  manual  what  would  I say ?

TOmGateway.php -  = ?
|_ TOmRestService.php -   = ?
|_ TOmRoomManager.php -   =?

Thanks,

Dan

---

Re: OM API descriptions

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OMRestService.php - Helper class to simplify GET/POST/DELETE calls and to
perform file encoding
OmGateway.php - PHP API to work with OM REST API
OmRoomManager.php - helper layer to perform conversions between Moodle data
objects and objects required by by OmGateway.php

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax