Posted to user@roller.apache.org by John Langan <la...@homes.com> on 2007/10/11 17:14:18 UTC

Resources

We are planning to set up Roller for 4000+ users.

Can anyone give me a rough idea of what resources in terms of bandwidth and
server capacity will be needed by Roller to so this?

John.

RE: Resources

Posted by John Langan <la...@homes.com>.
Dave,
Thanks for the help.
John.

I can't point you to any sizing data at the moment, but here's a good
post on the topic from  blogs.sun.com engineer Allan Gilliland:
http://tinyurl.com/2jcgck.

- Dave

Re: Resources

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.