Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alistair Young <Al...@uhi.ac.uk> on 2012/07/24 12:39:30 UTC

Processor in a choice

Hi there,

my camel won't start with this config but won't log the reason why:

          ${header.retryCount} > 10

I presume it doesn't like process inside when as it starts if I remove
it. The imcProcessor bean is loaded fine. Is it possible to use a
processor inside choice/when?

thanks,

Alistair

-------------------
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer
UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig

Re: Processor in a choice

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
The config you share here is not a Camel route.
You should take the time to study [1] before you ask your question again,
with more context...

[1] http://camel.apache.org/support.html

Best,
Christian