Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "jonathan.cregut" <jo...@pi.esisar.grenoble-inp.fr> on 2015/05/19 16:30:58 UTC

Camel SMPP SMS port

Hi,

I'm currently trying to send an SMS via Camel to a specific destination
port. The SMS is sent to the port 5000.
However I'm not getting anything related to a port change on my SMPP server
and my SMS is sent to the device like a normal one. My current Processor
code is :

exchange.getOut().setBody(HexUtil.convertHexStringToBytes(message));//Set
the content of the message
exchange.getOut().setHeader("CamelSmppDestAddr", phoneNumber);//Set the Dest
Adress of the message
exchange.getOut().setHeader("CamelSmppAlphabet",
Alphabet.ALPHA_8_BIT.value());

short destport = 5000;
short srcport = 0;

Map<java.lang.Short, java.lang.Short> optParameters = new
HashMap<java.lang.Short, java.lang.Short>();
optParameters.put(OptionalParameter.Tag.DESTINATION_PORT.code(), destport);
optParameters.put(OptionalParameter.Tag.SOURCE_PORT.code(), srcport);

exchange.getOut().setHeader("CamelSmppOptionalParameter", optParameters);

I can't get if the issue is my fault or Camel's fault, I tried many
combination and got none working correctly.

Thanks for your help

Jonathan Crégut