Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesleywj2 <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/12/03 16:21:54 UTC

[T5] IE 8+Stack Overflow At Line:0

hi,

I got this weird problem on 1 of the tml page of mine, it uses quite
intensive amount of zone and updates. whenever i refresh the view,
specifically only IE prompt this message out "Stack Overflow At Line:0" and
i need to click the ok button several times to ge rid of it. googling
around, it says that it is the javascript that caused it nothing to do with
web browser, but it works perfectly in firefox.

need advice and pinpoint whether this is browser problem or framework
problem?

wesley

Re: [T5] IE 8+Stack Overflow At Line:0

Posted by ningdh <ni...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm that my page has 25 zones works fine in IE8, so I don't think it is a frameword problem.

Maybe please show key code of your page, then others can help.

DH