Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@me.com on 2012/11/12 21:33:05 UTC

UtilCache missCountSoftRef and missCountExpired no longer supported

This appears to have been a problem since the 10.04 release, and I think it was a bit before that when a refactor of the UtilCache and related classes was done. I think I remember who did it, but that's not really the point.

This is an FYI and a warning, and something that would be nice to fix.

Since this "refactoring" of UtilCache it no longer keeps track of soft reference and expiration miss counts, and in fact when cache lines are cleared for these reasons it shows up as a Not Found miss. This is a big problem when trying to diagnose caching issues.

Has anyone else run into this, or am I the only person who ever looks at such things? ;)

-David