Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/03/13 11:30:18 UTC

Re: Clarifying the small events organizers requirements

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Ross Gardler
<rg...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> ...I suggest the text would be something like...

This has been on my list for a looooooong time, I have now added the
http://community.apache.org/events/small-events.html page, with a link
to it in the "events & mentoring" section of
http://community.apache.org/

Reviews and feedback are welcome.

-Bertrand

Re: Clarifying the small events organizers requirements

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Lefty Leverenz
<le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is off topic, but notice the 2013 copyright at the bottom of the page.
>  Anyone know how to change that?...

Done, that's from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/site/trunk/templates/standard.html

-Bertrand

Re: Clarifying the small events organizers requirements

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
This is off topic, but notice the 2013 copyright at the bottom of the page.
 Anyone know how to change that?

Little typo:  "c) Once brand use is approved by the respective PMCs, Inform
..." (lowercase inform).

-- Lefty

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:17 PM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...it might be wise to have a c1) wait 72 hours for any comments..

Good point, I have updated
http://community.staging.apache.org/events/small-events.html

-Bertrand

Re: Clarifying the small events organizers requirements

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.