Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Daniela Gomes <da...@rpm.com.br> on 2014/08/11 05:50:56 UTC

Notification on lock screen

Hello,

My name is Daniela and I am new at building with cordova.
My application was developed with cordova and a Pushwoosh plugin to receive
notifications.
But I'd like to show a notification like an alert on closed app or when
screen is locked on Android devices.
I heard it's possible to modify the onMessageReceive native method to do
that.
Is there a way to do that with cordova?

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards
Daniela.

Re: Notification on lock screen

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Daniela, this feature does not exist, please create a feature request.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB/

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:44 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com