Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by LOH KOK HOE <hu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 15:46:10 UTC

How could I linked the dependencies of soffice.bin?

I just make a build and the executable file (soffice.bin) was locate
at /main/solver/410/unxlngx6.pro/bin. When I execute the file, it shows me:

./soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libsofficeapp.so:

When I use `strace -f ./soffice.bin` command, I can see there are bunch of
dependencies shown up. May I know how could I link these dependencies
together if I execute soffice.bin directly?

THanks @!

Re: How could I linked the dependencies of soffice.bin?

Posted by LOH KOK HOE <hu...@gmail.com>.
Understood. Thanks for your info.

Re: How could I linked the dependencies of soffice.bin?

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 26.02.2014 13:12, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
> When I execute the soffice, I have this error:
>
> /home/kokhoe/workspace/aoo-trunk/main/solver/410/unxlngx6.pro/bin/javaldx:
> error while loading shared libraries: libjvmfwk.so.3: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> /home/kokhoe/workspace/aoo-trunk/main/solver/410/
> unxlngx6.pro/bin/soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
> libsofficeapp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> When I did a search in my aoo source code for libjvmfwk.so, I manage to
> find it. But how could I linked libjvmfwk to javaldx?
>
> Should I execute soffice? Or soffice.bin? Which one should execute first?

The generated build output found in /main/solver/... can not be executed
- as far as I know. The folder structure does not correspond to the one
of an installed OpenOffice. Thus, the needed libraries are not found.

After you had successfully performed a complete build you will find
corresponding packages in the output folder of module instsetoo_native.
Depending on configure option --with-package-format you will also found
an 'installed' OpenOffice (--with-package-format="installed") or a
archive containing an 'installed' OpenOffice which you only have to
unpack (--with-package-format="archive"). Note:
--with-package-format="archive installed rpm deb" is also possible
resulting in debian-based packages, rpm-based packages, archive
containing a 'installed' OpenOffice and and 'installed' OpenOffice.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: How could I linked the dependencies of soffice.bin?

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 25.02.2014 15:46, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
> I just make a build and the executable file (soffice.bin) was locate
> at /main/solver/410/unxlngx6.pro/bin. When I execute the file, it shows me:
>
> ./soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libsofficeapp.so:

What happens when you start soffice (without the .bin extension)?
This is a script that sets some envirnment values that control (among
other) where to look for the libraries.

-Andre