Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/10/11 02:06:05 UTC

[ASFCS40] 4.0.0-incubating release candidate status

Hi all,

Sudha will be providing a more authoritative QA update to the list in
about an hour, but I wanted to let everyone know that I believe we
have cleared all of the hurdles that we put up for ourselves to start
a vote.  The Citrix QA team has validated the latest Ubuntu oss and
non-oss artifacts out of jenkins.

I've started building the official release candidate artifacts, and
will be running through the test procedure immediately after that.
I'll update everyone if I run into issues.

This is last call for issues that folks think need to be addressed
before I kick off the vote!

-chip