Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Krzysztof Krzos <Kr...@softax.com.pl> on 2002/12/11 12:47:32 UTC

Bug 15225

- OS Version - NT4.0
- JVM Version - JDK 1.3.1
- Tomcat version & install type (light or full) - I've used
jakarta-tomcat-4_1_12.exe for install

- XML Parsers or APIs, Velocity, Castor or Turbine jars that may be
  found in the system/container classpath if any
  (version numbers and where they are located) - I've used
jetspeed-1_4-b2-src.zip

I call http://localhost:8080/jportal/portal
I tried to run tutorials from  jportal.jar - get from page
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/JetspeedTutorial.htm
but just now I checked http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/index.jsp
and receive the same horrible error.
Everything I made according instructions.
Regards
Chris