Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Christopher Penrose <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 22:44:15 UTC

How to increase maximum artifact size for Archiva 2.2?

Hi all,

I have successfully configured Archiva 1.3.x to accept artifacts which are larger than the default setting via the struts.multipart.maxSize property in archiva/apps/archiva/WEB-INF/classes/struts.properties.

This properties file, and its maxSize property are no longer present in Archiva 2.2, and I have been unable to find documentation that covers artifact size for Archiva 2.x. How can I configure archiva to accept larger artifact sizes?

Thanks!

Christopher

Re: How to increase maximum artifact size for Archiva 2.2?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Did you get issues with large files?
Otherwise with the jetty container you should have a look at
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_Form_Size

HTH
Olivier

--