Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 20:51:09 UTC

[VOTE] incubator-trafficcontrol-1.8.0-RC7

Hello All,

I've prepared another release for v1.8.0 (RC7)

Changes since 1.7.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC7

This corresponds to git:
  Tag: RELEASE-1.8.0-RC

Which can be verified with the following:    git tag -v RELEASE-1.8.0-RC7

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x4587A8F0&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tar.gz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and md5 and sha1 checksums are provided here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/1.8.0/RC7

The only changes this time are the download path for the dnssec
library for Traffic Router and the source tar ball artifact.   Both
the file name and the directory name within the tar ball now refer to
trafficcontrol-incubating-1.8.0.

The vote will remain open until Thursday,  Jan 12, 2017.

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] incubator-trafficcontrol-1.8.0-RC7

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Dave..    Let me know when that's pulled in to master and I'll
get it into 1.8..

-dan

Posted by David Neuman <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org>.