Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick Antivackis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/11 11:44:51 UTC

Ecommerce application : automatic PartyRelationship mapping

Hello,
I added a function to automatically create (if not exist) a relationship of
type contact when a person create an account on a ecommerce website, and of
type customer when he makes it first order.

Are you interested by the patch. Should I let it automatic, or should i add
a parameter in the profit center as a switch ?

Regards

Re: Ecommerce application : automatic PartyRelationship mapping

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Could you please submit a patch in Jira following http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks